ALBUMS I'M EXCITED FOR // 2014 EDITION

Friday, January 10, 2014



//JANUARY// 
  • JANUARY 14TH// Fading West by Switchfoot, Post Tropical by James Vincent McMorrow and High Hopes by Bruce Springsteen
  • JANUARY 21ST// Mind Over Matter by Young The Giant
//FEBRUARY//
  • FEBRUARY 4TH// So Long, See You Tomorrow by Bombay Bicycle Club
  • FEBRUARY 25TH// Helios by The Fray 
//MARCH//
  • MARCH 25TH// Out Among the Stars by Johnny Cash 
//UNSCHEDULED AND TBA//
  • It's rumored that Taylor Swift will be having another album released this year. If this is true, I may need a box of tissues and a car repairman to fix the stereo in my car so I can play CDs all year round rather than just in the winter (it's a long and complicated story). 
  • Another album that may be coming out this year is by Frank Ocean. All I can say is that if this isn't true, I will spend a few days mourning the bad news.
  • Miley Cyrus (Bangerz: Part 2 if the first one wasn't enough for you) , Lana Del Rey (Ultraviolence), and Adele (24) are three female artists who have unscheduled and "to be announced" albums for 2014.
It seems that we have a lot of good music to look forward to in 2014. What albums are you most excited for this year? Or who do you wish was releasing a new album? I know I'm rooting for The 1975 to make approximately 25 more albums this year, but I do believe that is not plausible.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Pause It, Play It. Design by FCD.